Parmesan Garlic Bread
Perfectly crisp with a well balanced garlic and herb butter - this simple parmesan garlic bread is perfect to snack on or to accompany your favorite pasta recipe!
- 8 slices french bread sourdough or any bread will work
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 tbsp minced garlic about 2 small cloves
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded, grated is OK.
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika smoked paprika if you're adventurous
Preheat oven to 400°
Using 1/3 cup of the parmesan cheese, mix all ingredients together until a soft, creamy garlic butter is formed.
Generously apply the garlic butter to both sides of the bread and plase on a good non-stick pan. If your pan does not release well, spay a bit of non-stick spray on it. Cover with foil.
Bake for 15 minutes and remove - sprinkling the remaining 1/3 cup of cheese on top of the bread. Bake for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese begins to brown and then remove.
Serving: 1pieceCalories: 284kcalCarbohydrates: 5.2gProtein: 6.6gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 387mgPotassium: 16mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.4gCalcium: 177mg