There are a lot of recipes out that there for garlic knots, like seriously – a lot. If you dig deeper you’ll find that most of them require a significant amount of prep work. I’m positive that those recipes are delicious and that there is a time/place for then.
Here’s the rub – if you’re making garlic knots you probably also have a delicious dinner planned that requires a lot of work. Why add one more thing to your plate when there is literally an “easy button” within reach?
That’s where these Easy Garlic Knots come from – sometime’s you just want big flavor and little work. These garlic knots are so simple and you likely already have the ingredients in your fridge/pantry. They go great with pasta and many other Italian dishes.
One of my favorite, simple ways to enjoy these garlic knots is to simply dip them in your favorite pizza sauce. It minds me of dipping a well seasoned breadstick into pizza sauce which I think we can all agree is an amazing flavor.
This recipe is perfect for the “I made pasta and didn’t make a side” panic’d thought that hits you 20 minutes before dinner but it’s equally perfect for a planned meal because lets be honest – who doesn’t like garlic knots?
We hope this recipe saves you some time and that you enjoy it!
Simple Garlic Knots
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 3 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Unroll the crescent rolls into their triangular shape and them slice each triangle into two pieces.
- Take the individual pieces of dough and roll them into a ball.
- Mix the melted butter with the seasonings.
- Take the garlic butter and spoon it over the knots. Ensure that 1/2 of the butter is remaining.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until they begin to brown. Remove and immediately cover in the remaining garlic butter. Serve hot.