Cookies and cream…. what could make it better? Fudge. Fudge can make it better. This recipe is insanely easy, insanely delicious and just…. perfect. I’m all about tweaking a recipe – adding a little this, a little that until it, like Goldilocks, is just right.
Don’t do it.
Just don’t. Accept this recipe for what it is, perfect. In fact, it’s so simple it’s hard to even call it a recipe and that’s what makes it so great.
P.S. If you are going to party and not eating this by yourself (no shame here), you’ll want to double this recipe because it will go fast.
Cookies & Cream Fudge
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 24 oreo cookies generic work well, too.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 1 minute and then stir.
- While the chocolate chips are melting, take 18 of the cookies and crush them by placing them in a bag and using a roling pin, crush them. You can also crush them by hand.
- Mix the sweetend condensed milk, crushed oreos and melted white chocolate chips together.
- In an 8 x 8 pan, lay out parchment paper (this will allow the fudge to cleanly pop out) and pour the contents into the pan.
- Break the remaining 6 cookies into smaller pieces and arrange decoratively. Allow it to chill at least one hour before serving.